Mal. Muh’d A. Bungudu
Mrs. Gladys A. Ekeh
Student Affairs Officer
Mal. Yakubu Moh’d Dabban
Mal. Jangebe Muhktar Moh’d
Senior Staff Establishment Officer
Junior Staff Officer
Mr. Timothy D. Agare
Staff Devt. Staff Development
The Department is headed by the Registrar, who is the chief Administrative Officer of college and responsible to the provost for day to day administration of the college. He is the Secretary to the Governing Council and its Committees.
The Department has several divisions namely, Academic Office, Establishment Office, and Staff Dev. And Training, Council Secretariat etc.
ACADEMIC AFFAIR UNIT
- Responsibilities of this division includes the following:-
- Academic Counseling
- Keeping of Academic records and statistics
The responsibility of this division is personnel functions:-
The goals of personnel function in any educational system are to attract, develop, retain and motivate personnel in order to:
- Achieve the college’s aims and objectives
- Assist individual members to achieve positive and unit standard performance
- Maximize the career developments of personnel.
These goals must be translated into terms to give direction to all members of staff for carrying out their duties for the achievement of the institutional goals as follows:-
- Retirement and Reduction